"Change of mind" includes purchases you have made in error eg accidentally ordered the wrong size or colour, items that don't fit the way that you would like or unwanted gifts.
If your item is faulty please see our Faulty Returns Policy
Change of Mind returns
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us online or in-store, we will refund the purchase price, or exchange those products in-store in the country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions:
- Products purchased from any Cotton On Group retail or online store can be returned at any time by the customer with proof of purchase;
- The returned items must not be swimwear, underwear, earrings, cosmetics, charity items, seconds, samples customised/personalised items or gift cards;
- Where possible all refunds will be returned to the original forms of payment, otherwise an alternative refund tender will be offered. All in store refunds will be processed via cash or gift card.
- Items must be in original sale condition (unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached). Swimwear must be in unused condition with original hygienic liners attached;
- You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return; and
- Items purchased online can be returned in store with proof of purchase. In the case of online purchases, refunds will not include the cost of shipping, except as provided below.
Shipping costs may be refunded on faulty items only if the entire order is being returned and the customer provides proof of the shipping amount.
- Head to your nearest store with your return and receipt
- The team in store will confirm that our returns policy has been met and help you with an exchange or refund.
- If your purchase was made online you may choose to return to our online store. Visit Online Returns for more information.